Breastfeeding is best for your baby. However, It is always essential to support their nutritional level with organic baby formula. In order to support growth development, gut digestion, and immune system, the formula is enriched with nutrients such as prebiotics, essential fatty acids (DHA and ARA), minerals, and vitamins A, D, and C. It’s always important to read the labels of the products and consult with a professional to make sure that the formula meets the specific nutritional needs of your baby and any individual considerations.
But the main question is: what formula should you choose?
Hipp baby formulas are best known for not using GMO substances. And only choose an organic approach and chemical-free agricultural practice. HiPP formulas are certified EU organic products. That means that the milk used for their formula comes from biodynamic farms that respect animal welfare and environmental sustainability.
HiPP’s formula is free of artificial sweeteners and GMOs. The formulas are also free of allergens such as gluten, soy, peanuts, and eggs.
What makes the formula suitable for babies is that it contains natural probiotic lactic acid cultures. They are originally extracted from real breast milk in order to make formula as close to real breast milk as possible!
HiPP Combiotik is a nutritionally complete infant milk formula that can be used from 0-6 months. HiPP Combiotic organic formula is suitable for both bottle feeding or in combination with breastfeeding.
There are several HiPP’s formulas that are staged to meet the nutritional requirements of a baby at every developmental milestone:
- Stage PRE and 1 are for babies of 0 to 6 months
- Stage 2 is for babies from 6+ months
- Stage 3 is for babies from 12+ months.
One can of HiPP Combiotic Formula Stage 1 makes approximately 219.5 fluid ounces, which is equivalent to 44 bottles of 5 ounces.
HiPP Combiotic Formula Stage 1 is known for being an organic baby formula that does not use GMO ingredients and avoids synthetic chemicals.
Key aspects why to choose Hipp baby formulas:
- Hipp formulas use only organic ingredients. And avoid using synthetic pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, antibiotics, and growth hormones. The certification states that the ingredients are grown and processed following strict standards.
- Hipp formulas do not contain genetically modified organisms. The ingredients used are derived from non-GMO sources.
- Hipp formulas minimize the number of synthetic additives, preservatives, and artificial flavors in the product. They only use natural ingredients and stick to gentle processing methods to maintain integrity.
- Hipp formulas have strict quality control requirements to ensure the safety and quality of formulas. They maintain high standards throughout the process of manufacturing.
- Hipp baby formulas provide the necessary amount of nutrients for a baby’s growth and development. They include proteins, carbohydrates, healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals.
- Hipp formulas offer a range of choice of different stages for a baby’s development. These formulas are suitable for newborns, infants, and for older babies transitioning to solid foods.
If you want to choose a formula that will support the overall nutritional needs of your baby, the market offers you a great variety of organic formulas that can do that. HiPP formulas will allow you to choose the best for your child and make sure they get the right amount of minerals and elements for development. Your baby deserves the best, and HiPP can provide that!