Having a cold drink on a hot summer day is something that would help us out a lot in making things much better. One of the easiest cold drinks to prepare during a hot summer day is an iced coffee, particularly the Nespresso iced coffee.
There are a lot of iced coffee recipes that you can go with if you are planning to cool down on a hot summer day. However, an iced latte recipe, which will contain Nespresso cold brew pods is something that we would suggest for you because it can be made inside your house with the right equipment.
But how to make iced coffee with Nespresso?
To help you out in making an iced latte inside your house, we are going to list down some of the things that you would have to do to make one for yourself.
Everything You Need To Do To Make Nespresso Iced Latte
Making a Nespresso Iced Latte is extremely easy and will not take you a lot of time. Usually, you can get one cup made on your own inside your house in just 3 minutes.
It will take you around 3 minutes to make the Nespresso Iced Latte on your own.
To make a Nespresso Iced Latte inside your house, you need to have the following ingredients with you:
- ¾ cup of milk (depending on which one you want)
- 2 Nespresso coffee pods (preferably the espresso one)
- Ice cubes
To make a Nespresso Iced Latte inside your house, you would have to:
- Go to your Nespresso machine and turn it on.
- Place an empty cup under the Nespresso machine and press the coffee button once.
- Throw out the water and add your first coffee pod into the Nespresso machine.
- Brew the coffee and repeat with the other pod.
- Add ice cubes into your freshly brewed coffee so it can become cold.
- As the coffee is cooling down, you want to pour the milk of your choice into your milk father.
- After that, you want to press and hold the button for 2 to 3 seconds until a blue light will turn on. The blue light means that it will cold foam the milk of your choice.
- In another glass, you want to add ice cubes, preferably you want to fill the cup or depending on how much ice you want the iced coffee to have.
- Pour the foamed milk into the cup that has the ice.
- Slowly pour down the cooled espresso coffee on top and serve right away so the milk and the coffee would be in their different positions.
Important note: If you want to, you can add a syrup of your choice into your iced latte.
Nutritional Benefits Of Nespresso Iced Latte (Per 1 Serving)
|Total Fat||5.95 grams|
|Saturated Fat||3.41 grams|
|Unsaturated Fat||1.4 grams|
Decaf Nespresso For Cold Coffee
One of the most common questions that we get for cold coffee is if you can use nespresso decaf while making it, and the answer is yes. Remember, it is your choice to use whatever drink that you want in making cold coffee. It can be decaf, nespresso or an ordinary coffee, the decision is yours.
Please do keep in mind that you can use any of them but make sure that you follow the steps that we have listed above.
Can You Make Cold Coffee On Your Own?
Yes, you can make cold coffee on your own. Like what we said above, you can choose whatever type of coffee when making this drink. All you have to do is follow the steps that we have listed above and you will be good to go.
Also, we would like to clear it out that you do not need to have any professional experience when making cold coffee. All you need to do is follow the simple steps that we listed above!
Frequently Asked Questions About Iced Coffees
Are iced coffees healthy?
Iced coffees are just as nutritional as normal coffees. They are delicious and offer the same benefits, the only difference that they have is that cold coffee is served cold and the other coffee is served hot. Other than that, they are pretty similar.
Is Cold Coffee delicious?
Yes, cold coffee in fact is a very delicious alternative, particularly in tropical countries, where there are only two seasons. Having cold coffee can help you freshen yourself during a hot summer day and the best thing about them is that they are pretty delicious.
Can you make decaf cold coffees?
Of course! You can make decaf cold coffee if you are into that. The taste would be the same but the only difference is that decaf coffee will not elevate your blood pressure and can be a good alternative if you have some health problems.
How long does it take to make cold coffee?
It doesn’t really take that much time. Usually, you can make yourself a cold cup of coffee within an hour or if you are in a rush, you can rush the process and make it in a couple of minutes. But that can affect the overall taste of the drink that you are making.
Did we miss out any important thing above? Let us know what we missed out by leaving a comment in the comments section below!