Almost every person has had one form or the other of acne. The most common acne is pimples or blackheads, usually surfacing on your face, neck, chest, or back. When you are trying to understand how to get rid of acne, it is important that you understand how it starts.
When the small openings or pores get clogged with the oily secretions from the sebaceous glands, acne is formed. In case the openings are large, the result is blackheads. But when these pores are small, you will find smaller bumps of the color of your skin, which is called whiteheads. Both of these can turn into pimples quite easily.
Teenagers, especially boys have a chance of getting a really bad case of acne, the same applies to girls in their teenage years. This is why people either find a home remedy or look for anti-acne or pimples treatment. Rather than going for any home remedies, it is better if you let experts handle it for you. There are many skin specialists offering pimples treatment in Ahmedabad.
Anti-acne treatment in Ahmedabad has become quite common among all age groups and genders. In addition to this, there are treatments like anti-aging treatment and PRP treatment in Ahmedabad that have also been common. This is due to the growing awareness of how pimples are formed and how they can affect your skin if not taken care of.
Different Types of Acne
1. Whiteheads: When you see a small blemish with a whitish head, it is a whitehead. When your hair follicles are smaller in size and they get clogged with sebum and dead skin cells, whiteheads are formed. The oil is secreted for nourishment but when there is an excess of it, it can often get trapped in your skin and result in acne. This high risk of clogged pores can be solved with the help of a skin specialist offering good pimples treatment in Ahmedabad.
2. Blackheads: The only difference between blackheads and whiteheads is that blackheads are over the skin, while whiteheads are under the skin. Just like the whiteheads, the hair follicles in this case also get clogged with excessive oils.
3. Papules: When the oils and dead skin start causing irritation and inflammation, this means they have crossed the point beyond whiteheads and blackheads. Papules can be easily identified with their redness and swelling. They are slightly smaller in size and cause irritation. You should seek medication and treatment that can calm the irritation and inflammation.
4. Pustules: Pustules are simply papules with a pus head. Pustules can cause much more pain and irritation. People often try to burst them which can result in permanent scarring. The extraction of pustules and the white pus should only be handled by a skincare professional. You will find some of the best skincare professionals offering anti-acne treatment in Ahmedabad who can help you with this. Pustules can be quite common and a huge cause for permanent scarring.
5. Cystic Acne: When a large amount of red, inflamed pimples that stay for months appear on your face, it is called cystic acne. Cystic acne is a more severe condition than your regular acne. It can also cause permanent skin damage if left untreated. In such a case, over-the-counter medication can sometimes prove to be ineffective considering the severity of the condition. In such a case, you must consult with a skincare professional for pimples treatment in Ahmedabad.
A common condition but not so common solutions
Acne is a very common skin condition, especially among young and adolescent people. Some cases are severe with extreme inflammation and pain while other cases can be a little less severe with an occasional pimple here and there and very little inflammation and pain. But in either case, it is important that you get it checked and treated by skin care professionals who are experienced and knowledgeable about the treatment they are offering. There are several treatments like anti-acne treatment, acne scar treatment, chemical peeling, etc which can be done for solving the case of pimples, and only certified professionals must do it.
Do not follow the myths
There are so many myths about acne circulating around us and one of the biggest myth is it let it sit. That is just not the solution for acne. Skincare professionals are very well aware that this is not the best advice and they wouldn’t suggest something like this to their clients. Clients need to be more aware of their condition and the kind of treatment it requires. In addition to this, skincare professionals offer laser treatment for anti-aging and PRP treatment in Ahmedabad. Anti-aging treatment in Ahmedabad is a constantly growing treatment among many clients these days.