Are you looking for a way to add a co-host to your Zoom settings? But what is c/o in the Zoom meeting? Zoom offers a great feature that allows you to add another c/o to your meeting, which can be very helpful if you need to step away or want to share hosting duties with Zoom alternative hosts. So, here’s how to make someone a co host on zoom:
- Start by logging into your Zoom account and clicking on the “New Meeting” button.
- In the “New Meeting” window, you’ll see the option to “Add a Co-Host.” Click on this option.
- You’ll be prompted to enter the email address of the person you want to add as a co-host. Once you’ve entered their email address, click on the “Add” button.
- The person you’ve added as a co-host will now be able to join your meeting. They’ll have all the same privileges as you as the host, including the ability to mute and unmute participants, start and stop the recording, and so on.
We hope this quick tip was helpful! If you have any questions about how to make someone a co host on a Zoom meeting, feel free to reach out to our support team.
How to Make Someone a Host on Zoom
Are you looking to add someone as a co-host on your next Zoom setting? Whether it’s for work or for play, it’s easy to do! Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make someone a host on Zoom:
- Sign into your Zoom account and click on “My Meetings” in the left sidebar.
- Find the upcoming meeting that you want to add a host to and click on “Edit.”
- Next to “Host,” click on the drop-down menu and select the person you want to make a host.
- Scroll down and click “Save Changes.”
That’s it! The person you selected will now be a host on your upcoming Zoom meeting.
How to Promote a Participant to Co-Host in Zoom
Do you want to promote a Zoom alternative host in your Zoom meeting? Here’s how:
- Start the meeting as usual and sign in with your host account.
- Hover over the participant’s name in the participants list and click on the More option.
- From the drop-down menu, select Make Co-Host.
- The participant will now be a co-host and will have all the same privileges as the host.
- To remove the co-host status, hover over the participant’s name again and select Remove Co-Host.
Visit us for more: Click me