Homemade Peppermint Patties Recipe For a Love-Infused Diwali Gift
Are you excited about Diwali? I know this question has an obvious answer because isn’t excited about the Diwali festival. It is one of the most important festivals in India and one of the most celebrated too. Everyone is focused on cleaning their house to make it spotless. But what I have been focusing on lately is to make sure that I send the best Diwali gifts for friends and family this year.
We all buy Diwali gifts for our loved ones, if not everyone, at least some who are very close to us. Well, this task is as difficult as it is fun. It’s fun when you get the right gifts you have been looking for, but becomes a really challenging task when you have no idea what to buy and for whom. But it looks kind of rude if you don’t send out Diwali gifts especially when you have received them every year.
READ ALSO: Chocolate Milk (Hot Chocolate) Recipe
Oh, that reminds me if you have been stuck in a situation when you come to know that your Diwali gift was passed on ahead because it was useless? It kind of hurts if you come to know that your Diwali gifts have been passed on to other people. If you have faced such a situation, maybe it is time that you change your gifting game.
Well, if you want your gifts to be worthy enough that they are not passed on to anyone, you need to buy stuff that everyone tends to like and at least useful for the other person. I know all gifts are great because the person sends it with love but what if you make them much more interesting and lovable? I have been through similar situations many times and that is why this Diwali I decided that I won’t take any risks. So, planning on sending out gifts that will leave no chance of being passed on. I have tried a new recipe for this Diwali. It is called peppermint patties that have a dose of peppermint. Most people love the hint of peppermint in this recipe, but before you try them, make sure that the recipient is not allergic to this ingredient. I’m going to share with you a recipe that would be the most talked-about gift in your family gathering because it is an “oh so delicious” recipe that will leave your loved ones wanting more and more. The patties are light enough to indulge in every now and then. Also, for beginners, these patties are really simple to make, you will get to know just by reading its preparation method. With very few ingredients, you can bake out the most loved treats. Try one for yourself first so that you can figure out what changes you need to make. Let’s look at the ingredients that you require to make these lovely treats.
1¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1.5 cups melted dark chocolate candies
3 cups confectioners’ sugar
3 tablespoons heavy cream
The quantities that are mentioned are enough to bake out 36 candies to fill your gift box. The qualities can be varied according to your preference. The chocolaty patties are going to be the best Diwali gifts idea for your loved ones. It is something different from the gifts that we have been giving out for ages. Now, that you have arranged all the ingredients, let’s begin with the preparation method.
1. Take a bowl of an electric blender fitted with the oar connection, blend the confectioners’ sugar, and spread to join. Include the cream continuously, and blend until the combination is uniform, 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Include the peppermint and vanilla concentrates, and blend to consolidate, brief more.
3. Spot the peppermint blend on a bit of material paper and structure it into a log around 2 crawls in the perimeter.
4. Envelop the log by the material and move to the cooler. Freeze until all-around chilled, 20 to 30 minutes.
5. Utilizing a sharp knife, cut the solidified stuff into ½-inch-thick wafers. If the combination appears to have relaxed, return the wafers to the cooler.
6. Dissolve the chocolate in the microwave in 15-second spans, blending in the middle. Line a preparing sheet with material paper. Working each, in turn, plunge every wafer into the dissolved chocolate with a fork. Tap away overabundance chocolate from the base, at that point move each plunged piece to the readied heating sheet. Let it sit completely.
7. When the chocolate has set, utilize a spoon to shower more liquefied chocolate over the peppermint patties in an improving manner. Let it set completely before serving. Store in an impermeable holder for as long as seven days.
This is the recipe your loved ones will love and enjoy this festive season. After you have mastered the art of baking treats, pack them in cute mason jars, and send away with lots of love.