When you look back in time, revolutions have happened. Wars were waged. Inventions and inventions were happening. But one thing remained constant in human survival – widening the boundaries to make the impossible probable. When many believed cellular phones were the end of innovation, smartphones came out of the blue. Likewise, the last decade marked a stern transformation among a wide range of individuals in accessing/availing services. People made exhaustive use of the online medium, enhancing their comfort levels with on-demand apps.
It was in the last decade that the idea of Super apps was proposed. However, considering the popularity of single service-specific apps (Read: Uber, Amazon, PayPal), these apps were restricted to a particular region. For example, the Super app Gojek is ruling the Indonesian market, and Tencent’s WeChat caters to almost two-thirds of China’s population. With the COVID-19 pandemic enabling people to retake their stands when it comes to on-demand apps, multi-service apps can be their befitting option.
What makes a Super app solution like Gojek highly reliable? In the post-COVID-19 world, can a single app offering multiple services sustain remarkably well? Read further to find out how to launch a multi-service app like Gojek at once.
Technology is making it possible!
Culminating numerous services under one roof would have been remotely possible a few decades back. The latest advancements in technology are making Super apps a piece of cake in today’s scenario. An ultra-modern clone app like Gojek can encompass more than 50+ services, including but not limited to,
- Ride-hailing services
- Food & grocery delivery services
- Other delivery services like alcohol, flower, medicines, courier, etc.
- Digital payment services
- Social messaging services
- Home services
Guideline to Development/Success
Rolling out a Super app is no easy feat. Your platform needs to have captivating features to lure the audience, efficient back-end to sustain traffic, and a user-friendly architecture to navigate the audience effortlessly. Following a step-by-step process can help you eliminate numerous hurdles down the way, helping you attain success in no time. The steps involved are,
- You needn’t invent. But Innovation is mandatory: You cannot replicate a Super app like Gojek or Grab from end-to-end and expect it to be successful. Bringing in USPs (Unique Selling Propositions) is vital as they enable you to stay ahead of your market rivals.
- Better clarity leads to a better product: An entrepreneur without a vision is like a king building castles in thin air. Approaching your business with clarity in thoughts can help you evade hurdles smartly. Discussing your ideas with a development team can help you launch an advanced product in the market.
- Analyzing the competition – Do it the smart way: You need to outplay your opponents comprehensively to gain a significant market share. Competitor analysis will help you get an overview of your rivals’ pros and cons. This way, you can work extensively on those areas where your competitors are lacking, leading to instant traction.
- Work on sustainable goals: Devising a strategy and setting clear, attainable goals can be a gamechanger when it comes to on-demand service business. Have an experienced team working behind you to work on effective areas like marketing, app store optimization, etc.
Critical Elements that need the utmost care
Now, there are specific elements that can impact your multi-service platform’s business in the long run. By taking care of these crucial elements, you can enhance your sustainability and assure your success in the sector. These aspects include,
- Do not hesitate to spend on marketing: Unless and until your customer has your multi-service app pre-installed on their smartphones, your dream of becoming numero uno will remain a dream. Working on marketing is a great way to build positive brand value and exposure. Even if you have the latest tech-stack and an advanced feature-set, every effort of yours will end in vain unless you can reach out to the right audience at the right time.
- Keep your design simple and minimalistic: Being a multi-service app, there are high chances for your app users to find it challenging to adapt to your platform’s environment. Your app design must guide your users towards services seamlessly. Hence, ensure that your design is simple and informative.
- The back-end is your trump card: Most entrepreneurs commit the grave mistake of loading features and functionalities in the front-end while seldom focusing on its back-end. To sustain app traffic and to secure user details, the back-end plays an indispensable role. Hence, ensure you make your back-end encrypted and robust.
- Evolve with customer trends: One remarkable aspect that successful businesses do perfectly is evolving with the dynamic market trends. In this fast-paced world, trends originate, spread like wildfire, and pave the way for another. Be wary that your platform needs to adapt to them effortlessly if you wish to enhance your sustainability.
Opting for a clone app is rewarding in numerous aspects
When it comes to app development techniques, entrepreneurs have another dilemma: developing the app from the ground or customizing ready-made clone apps. Both processes have their pros and cons, but the latter seems to have a competitive edge from an entrepreneurial perspective. Some of the lucrative benefits of choosing and customizing a Gojek clone app include,
- They are incredibly cost-effective.
- They can be launched within a matter of a few days.
- They are highly scalable.
- They are built according to the current market trends.
- They are entirely customizable and white-labeled.
A budding entrepreneur cannot dedicate a massive sum or wait for 5-7 months to develop a multi-service app. Clone apps seem to be the perfect option for establishing a multi-service app.
Super apps will grow massively in the ‘new’ normal world as on-demand apps will become inevitable. These multi-service apps eliminate drawbacks on service-specific on-demand apps like deterioration of phone speed, storage, etc. Launching a multi-service app like Gojek seems beneficial and profitable in every aspect. Establish your everlasting presence in the on-demand app sector with a Gojek clone app that is robust, resilient, and reliable!